Sunday 2 June 2013

God has said Born Again Christians do not die.....

 8

Hi,

  I hope you do not think I am being conceited or big headed when I say this, but I am merely quoting scripture. The scripture I am quoting is Psalm 23, probably some of the most beautiful verses in the whole of the Bible.

Psalm 23
A Psalm of David.

23:1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

23:2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

23:4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

23:5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

23:6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Isn`t this lovely...."   He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." God is going to restore my soul, and lead me on His path that leads to everlasting life WoW !. also:..." Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."..

Nowhere in this verse does it say I will die, yes, it says that I will walk through the valley of the shadow of death,but that is not death. You cast a shadow when light reflects off your body, it is not part of you. And so it is with Born Again Christians, they will pass through the valley of death, they will see it`s shadow on the way to until they "sleep". Walking through this valley the Born Again Christian will be protected  and lead by the Holy Spirit,  until either the Rapture or when Jesus wakes us up.

  The devil and his demons cannot hurt us for we are with God and He protects us. That doesn`t mean that we will not be tempted, or that we will not sin, we try not to sin but when we do and confess it  we have the Divine Moderator, our Savior Jesus Christ, who intercedes for us with the Father and says He has already paid the price for that sin. Our Father God then rubs out that sin and then forgets it.Never more to be remembered, that doesn`t mean we can sin when we want to, because as Born Again Christians, with God`s help we turn away from sin, to be more like Jesus in our lives. For the wages of sin is death, and we have been saved from death so we try not to sin, but to please God instead. 

I love this Pslam, it is so reassuring to know that we will not see death, and that our loving Father is protecting us from the devil, if we allow Him to change us into the likeness of His Beloved Son...Thank you Father, I love you Lord...Amen

If you do not have a Bible, there is an on line one for you here......http://www.keyway.ca/bibles/kjvindex.htm

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I Believe

Hi First of all, what is faith ?. Faith is believing in something you cannot see, cannot touch but you know it is real. Who imparts this ...