Monday 4 September 2017

This IS The Last Days...Christians Wake Up ! 

This morning I woke up with a cold sweat ! 
                 God is talking to us brothers and sisters in Christ. He is telling us to be ready for His coming , He is telling us to get right with Him and light our lamps and shine our light in this dark world we are living in.

He is telling us to pray. He is telling us to be His hands and feet and proclaim the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. His Holy Spirit is telling me that time is short. He is telling me that our Almighty Lord is coming soon to take His people home.

I do not care if I look a fool, for if I am a fool for Jesus then that's fine. I do not care if I am wrong about His coming , but if I am right and you were left behind because I did not warn,you I would know in my heart that I would have let you down.

The world is now having the birth pains of God;s coming judgment, things are going to get much worse unless the nations get down on their knees and repent and turn back to God. Jesus is waiting to receive as many people as possible into His Kingdom. His arms are open wide now, but they will not  be open very long. Time is very short and it;s time for the children of God to pray that the Lord comes quickly, so they may be spared the coming wrath of God.

I cannot emphasize this enough, get yourselves right with God, do not worry about things of this earth. Just concentrate on spiritual tasks. Listen to what God is saying to you personally, and be strong in Him, For if we are not with Him we are against Him and as God's people we must put on the full armor of God and be ready to expel the arrows of the enemy.

Our fight is not against people but against the darkness and wickedness of this world. Against the unseen forces that are behind our governments and our military. The unseen forces behind the one percent of people who own all the commodities that make up our earth. Those people who do not care about our lives, those people who worship the devil, and enjoy seeing the citizens of the world in turmoil and suffering. Those people who are rejoicing in evil and are destroying the world in their New World Order.

So brothers and sisters, it is time for us to get on our knees and pray for our families and our friends as well as those that do not know Jesus yet. For I have been told that God;s Holy Spirit will not prevail long on this earth, that soon He will be lifted off this earth when the bride is taken home.
You all know what that means or you should do. When that happens Satan will continue his plan for the New World Order. 

I do not know about you, but I feel weak, I need the filling of the Holy Spirit. I need God;s strength to stand against this darkness that is unfolding in this world. I need to read God;s Word and gain strength in that Word. I need to pray that I will not fall away, that I continue to be true to God;s Word as best I can. I need Jesus, there is nothing more I can say, I am weak but He is strong, use that strength brothers and sisters to see out these last days, use that strength to pray, worship and glorify His Holy  name. You know what you should be doing, you do not need me to tell you. 

You know that the world is being judged by God, the church first , and then to all those that do not believe and have turned their backs on God, who are lovers of themselves, who have shredded God;s Word and worship the darkness rather then the light. Who do evil in secret instead of bringing it into the light to be reproved by God. Time is short people..repent, believe and turn back to God now, while you still can.

I pray for all back-sliding Christians, I pray for all those whose lamps are empty, I pray for all those that do not know Jesus , I pray for all those who are in the grip of Satan. I pray in the name of Jesus against all principalities, powers and dark spirits in the air, release your hold on this world, let the light shine in , let every thing done in secret be revealed, Satan,your rule is coming to an end, the light and Glory of Jesus Christ is coming. Then comes judgment for you and all who follow you.
These are the Last Days, find Jesus while you can, believe and be saved Gospel of John Chapter 3 verse 16-21
"   16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."...

3 comments:

  1. I believe in God, but don't have a Bible, it's been rewritten so many times, how would we know we're following the true rules?

    How would you suggest I can proceed without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest you can't, but here is a site where you can get a free copy of the bible...Hope this helps...God Bless.. Colin

    HTTP://WWW.KEYWAY.CA/BIBLES/KJVINDEX.HTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, God bless you too.
    I guess if I continue to believe and pray in the open air as I usually do, I cannot be going wrong.

    After I do this I usually feel a sense of great comfort.

    I started praying ages ago when conspiracy theories and world issues started playing on my mind.
    I knew what side I needed to be on.

    ReplyDelete

Why I Believe

Hi First of all, what is faith ?. Faith is believing in something you cannot see, cannot touch but you know it is real. Who imparts this ...